Avast Internet Security 3 Years 1 PC is an antivirus set intended to protect your system from ransomware, malware, adware, and other expected threats to your hard disk. This program performs utilizing artificial intelligence technology to identify certain software signatures and behavioural patterns of hazardous files and programs. As soon as a risky item is spotted, it is positioned in the virus chest which is a quarantine zone secure from the other parts of your PC. From this part, you can select to mark either a file or a program as safe or have Avast eliminate it from your PC.
- Ransomware protection: It stops ransomware and other doubtful apps from encrypting, deleting, or changing your personal files and photos.
- Smart scan: It smartly scans your system for any cracks that permits malware to slip in, and from other hazardous settings.
- Smart firewall: It keeps close watch on hackers and keeps them away with this crucial security feature which controls and monitors everything that goes in and out of your system.
- Do-not-disturb mode: Whenever you are busy with watching movies, presenting in full-screen or gaming, it helps you with distracting the notifications.
- Smart antivirus: It detects and stops malware, ransomware, viruses, phishing, and spyware. It uses smart tools to block the threats before they take charge.
Avast Internet Security 3 Years 1 PC added exceptional features are above elementary protection from viruses and enhance your security. Its email protection enables your email program to accidentally send or download malware via phishing scams. Its browser extension ensures to not land you on any possibly unsafe websites. It helps you in creating your own protected browser when making Online or shopping online.
It is compatible with Windows 10 and Windows 11.
All devices require an internet connection for automatic security and program updates.
PC with Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8 or 7 (both the 32- and 64-bit versions, excluding Starter and RT editions), 1 GB RAM and 2 GB of hard disk space.
Mac running macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or later
Android phone or tablet running operating system Google Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23) or higher
iPhone or iPad running iOS 12.0 or higher